Sun City Events & Entertainment
is the local producer for the
Florida Black Expo
The Florida Black Expo is the premier event for the African - American Community and those that want to reach them on the First Coast. With more than 17,000 people in attendance and three days of events there are multiple opportunities to network, experience entertainment, and discover new business in the Jacksonville area and beyond. Click on the banner above to link directly to the Black Expo web page.
Taste of Black Expo Nov 11th
The Annual Taste of Black Expo is a unique opportunity to sample some of the finest cuisine from across the First Coast and offerings from internationally renowned chefs. The Taste is also a concert in 2016 we are featuring Vivian Green
- Live music
- Open bar
- Sample a variety of sweet and savory dishes from 25+ restaurants and chefs
- Ticket price is all inclusive
*A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Shannon McCants Scholarship Fund managed by Jack & Jill.
This ticketed event is open to the public.
If you are a caterer, restaurant, chef, or food truck you are welcome to participate in the Taste of Black Expo at no cost. If you would like to participate in this event please download the application at the link below. There are many benefits to participating
- Inclusion in Taste of Black Expo marketing
- Opportunity to interact with 1000+ Taste attendees including executives from our largest sponsors
- Opportunity to distribute information about your services
- Inclusion in digital and online program
Florida Black Expo Dec 18th
The Expo is a day full of activities and opportunities to learn, be entertained, network, and discover new businesses and service providers. Celebrity appearances, informational seminars, local and national entertainment, gospel music, and more. This ticketed family event is open to the public and provides many opportunities for businesses of all sizes to reach the African-American community and beyond.
- Health Fair: Health Screenings and information to help keep the entire family healthy and vibrant
- Beauty Lounge: Learn and sample the newest trends in beauty and cosmetics industry.
- Door prizes, fashion shows, giveaways, raffles
- 200 + vendors featuring: Arts and crafts, fashion and accessories, business-to-business services, books, health and nutrition products.
- Greek Village: Greek organizations from the Pan-Hellenic Council set up to inform the public of their organization's history and philanthropic contributions.
- Kids Zone: Featuring youth activities and services, special guests, clowns, face painting
- Local entertainment: Soloists, choirs, dancers, poets, public speakers
- Access of 17,000+ Expo attendees
- Sell your merchandise at the expo
- Distribute information
Sponsorship of the Black Expo offers high visibility for businesses and corporations. Black Expo creates the perfect hook for increasing consumer sales, offering an incentive to retailers and distributors, enhancing a corporation's image, and providing a community profile to a nationally marketed brand. We are consciously dedicated in assisting our Sponsors to achieve the greatest Return on their Investments at the Florida Black Expo.
Sun City Events and Entertainment, LLC can develop Sponsorship Packages offering the elements that will create the greatest the ROI for your company. As the Business Development Team and Florida Black Expo Coordinators it offer us a unique position to have the sponsor interest consider when decisions are made. Please contact us directly at
(904) 924-7444 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Sponsorship.
By showcasing your products or services, we can offer you the exposure necessary to ensure a successful exhibit/networking experience. Utilizing the power of relationship marketing, and strategic partnering, we offer our exhibitors cost effective methods to boost business visibility and build brand awareness.